Get Expert Help with Car Maintenance Services on the Gold Coast
Car maintenance is all about keeping your car running well by regularly inspecting the basic components that suffer wear and tear. The manual that came with your car usually suggests the best time intervals to get a maintenance service. Intervals are either by time (e.g. one every 3 months) or by mileage (after your vehicle has been driven a certain distance).
Some of our car maintenance services include:
- Brakes and Clutch Repairs
- Steering and Suspension
- Fuel System Cleaning/EFI on-car including Diesel Systems
- Transmission Servicing and Maintenance
- Power-Steering Servicing and Maintenance
- Cooling System Power-Flush
- Brake and Fly-Wheel Machining
- Fixed Price Servicing
Facts About Car Maintenance Services
Regardless of how much your vehicle gets driven, you should have regular car maintenance services according to your vehicle’s maintenance schedule, which will be noted in the owner’s manual.
Basic checks are done for safety as well as the running of your car. Here’s what we’ll check for safety:
- Exterior lights
- Glass and mirrors – we check them for chips and cracks
- Windscreen wipers – we make sure they’re working effectively
- Horn – we’ll make sure it’s working
- Tyres – we’ll check the pressure, the tread wear, and condition
- Suspension – we’ll perform a full suspension check to make sure your car stays on the road safely
- Engine condition -we’ll check for oil leaks, spark plugs, filters, drive belts, and timing belts if applicable
- Brakes – We’ll make sure you are able to stop safely
- Seatbelts – we’ll check those too!
To keep your car running at its best we’ll also check your fluid levels:
- Engine oil
- Automatic transmission fluid
- Radiator coolant
- Power steering fluid
- Brake and clutch fluid
- Windscreen washer – water and detergent
Our team of mechanics will give your car a thorough maintenance service. Our quality of work includes attention to detail, it’s the reason we know you’ll be back every time your car needs a maintenance service.
We have fixed price servicing, so you don’t end up with any unpleasant surprises. Our workshop is just off the motorway, in Yatala, halfway between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. You can Contact Us for a free quote anytime between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm.